Monday 7 September 2015

Jane By the Sea by Carolyn Murray - Winners!

Hello Readers!
Today I announce the lucky winner of   'Jane By the Sea' 
Jane Austen's Love Story, by Carolyn V. Murray
I would like to say thank you to Carolyn for kindly sharing an excerpt with us from her new book.  I hope you all enjoyed reading it. Lastly, thank you to everyone who participated. 

So without further ado!

Congratulations!!!
Jo's Daughter you have won an E-book copy of 'Jane by the Sea' by Carolyn V.Murray
Ladyalyssa you have won a paperback copy of  'Jane by the Sea' by Carolyn V.Murray
Please contact me with your details, (see 'contact me' page at the top of the blog)

Thank you again Carolyn, I wish you success with your debut book!

(Winner picked using Random.org)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I won!! Thank you so much!! Just send you an email. You made me so happy :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Your comments are always welcome